Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sorry...

Good morning!
Initially I came in here to delete my previous posting, which was, um, not so kind. I hated that I would sink that low. I'm not angry now- and I do apologize for my remarks.
However,
I won't be deleting them today.
Because deleting my blog of anything negative I might say would give you one view, and that view would not necessarily be correct. I said what I said. It may not always be what others or myself wants to hear. I had a bad day.
Saccharin tastes similar to sugar, but I don't like it.
Today I'll take the good and bad things that go along with sugar, and I'll do better next time.

Today is Wednesday. For me, Wednesday is the day before the really busy day. I'm supposed to go out and buy a birthday gift for some party we just got invited to.
"What does she like?"
"Bratz."
"What else?"
"I don't know."
"What size shoes does she wear?"
"Same as me. We tried eachothers shoes before."
"Does she have lots of shoes?"
"Yep."
Am I overly practical thinking about getting some kid a pair of Crocs as a birthday gift? How many toys do people need? Spring is here- wouldn't a cosy pair of shoes be more useful? Or should I just go with the doll with the black lip liner and the daisy dukes? I don't know. (I'd love to hear any comments you may have on the subject.)
That's the thing about Aquarians. At times, you are torn between being extremely practical and just plain odd. Hopefully I'll find a happy medium.
Have a great day- yt

No comments:

Post a Comment