Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thai Casserole

Really quicky, my thai casserole recipe!
My 10 year old eats this, so I thought Id write it down...

1 pack of chicken tenders- boil em & cut in little chunks with scissors.
then add 3 cups of water & with 4 chicken boullion cubes
&
1 bag of pre-shredded carrots
1 pack of precleaned mushrooms
2 bunches green onions- sliced.

stir, then pour in 1 can lite coconut milk &
1 jar of Thai Kitchen brand Green Curry Simmer Sauce.
(you may have to look around for this. Food Lion sells it.)
2 bags of boil in bag brown rice. (I just cut open the little bags & pour in.
You can season it differently if you wish- sometimes I'll add a dash of ginger or curry
or a little sea salt if it needs it. Makes great leftovers!

Have a cool day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment