Friday, August 17, 2007

oranges

Hello! So sorry I was out- hmmm, I took two months off, didn't I? As much as I'd like to say we flew to Hawaii and spent the summer basking in pineapple juice, not so!
Nope. The city pool is about as close as we got this year, but we did go there every day. (Kid's swim classes).
I'm not really in a talkative mood, but I thought if I wrote a few sentences it would get me back to my blogging.
Who am I?
Okay, I don't really have time to answer that one...or maybe it's just that I'm so simple & uncomplicated that there is no real huge difference between me & you. I lean towards the latter, for sure.
I like the way my hands smell after I peel oranges.
& white leather furniture. (not the pillowy kind, but buttons are okay. There's a word for that, when there's little buttons all over the furniture, but I can't think of it. Maybe you know?)
Thanks for stopping in :) kat

No comments:

Post a Comment